Low Noise Electric Pet Local Trimmer
Noise reduction design – The Best Experience For Pets!
Why do pets need to trim local foot fur?
Some dogs grow a lot of fur between the pads of their paws, they slip easily on wood floors, and tend to try to dig in with their claws to fix their bodies. Do this for a long time can even deform the paw or curve around.
Why do pets need to trim local ear fur?
Dogs with long hanging ears need more grooming in this area the ears more than the ears that stand straight up, like Poodles, Bichon Frise, Lhasa Apsos and Shih Tzus tend to have a lot of hair in their ears.
Because of the more hair in your dog’s ears, the more damp it is inside them. And with dampness comes the risk of ear infection.
- Exquisite Knife Head: not card hair, wear-resistant, and you can feel smooth during the grooming.
- Mute Design: the use of a button up and down switch design greatly improved the service life, and more convenient to use.
- Convenient: USB charging safe and convenient, computer charging treasure plug direct to multiple choices
- Wide Application: it can be used for pet face, pet paw, pet ass, pet ear.
- Professional Grooming: with the products, you can shave the hair for your dogs at home, economic and practical. In summer, shaving hair can let dogs feel cool. Regularly doing the job can make dogs attractive and handsome.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We are happy when YOU are happy!
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Joopzy Official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
✔ No surprises or hidden fees.
✔ Safe payments by PayPal®.
✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
✔ 24/7 Real human customer support! (sorry, no bots here)